Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It has been a VERY long time since I posted on this blog...


Hello!

It has been four years almost to the day since I last posted on this blog.  I can't really say for certain why I stopped all of a sudden.  I think first it was because of time constraints. Then our relationship with our daughter's birth family started to change and I wasn't really sure how to talk about it.  When I was ready to post again so much time had gone past that I wasn't sure were to start

When I received an email today from the Adoption Council of Ontario about this free webinar it made me want to post.  Periodically over the years I have visited this blog to re-read posts.  I have also checked the stats and been surprised by the amount of people who are still reading it.  When I saw this webinar I thought it could help people who may come across this blog.  The ACO have some great resources for people in the adoption community and I have no doubt this webinar is up to par with the rest of their resources.

Now that I have broken the silence I will try to do some regular posting.  Better late than never?

ACO Logo
NOVEMBER ISADOPTION AWARENESS MONTH

Are you looking into adoption, but are not sure where to start?
 
"The webinar was so enlightening and cleared up a lot of misconceptions I had about the adoption process.”
 
This webinar will provide an overview of private, public and international adoption processes in Ontario. Information will also be provided on the homestudy and the education process necessary to become eligible to adopt in Ontario.
 
There will be an opportunity for Questions and Answers at the end of the presentation.
 

Date: Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 
Time: 7:00 - 8:30 PM 
Cost: No fee in honour of Adoption Awareness Month



No comments:

Post a Comment